Is The Photo Of Kim Saeron And Kim Soohyun From 2019?


 

I feel like her hair is a bit similar to that period. 

 

Kim Soohyun's facial expression and atmosphere? Looking at it, it seems different now, so it don't think the picture is of these days.     


KNETIZENS' COMMENTS:

 

1. [+120, -2] I don't know if he wasn't interested in Kim Saeron, but this isn't a Kim Soohyun's recent photo 
 

2. [+101, -1] It's probably 2021. I heard Kim Yongho once said that he had an affair at that time and it became a hot topic


3. [+61, -28] Kim Soohyun met a 20-year-old??? Yes, I know they are adults, but 32 and 20 are different from 30 and 42, even if there is a 12-year difference between them

 

4. [+24, -0] Kim Soohyun's perm looks like it was done a long time ago

 

5. [+10, -0] Isn't it okay? 

   

6. [+7 -1] Even if he dated a 20-year-old, she's not a normal 20-year-old. It doesn't feel like a pure and fresh college student 


7. [+6, -0] She 20 years old then

 

8.  [+5, -0] I think I saw somewhere on the internet that they were dating a long time ago, but when I saw that picture, I remembered it

 

9. [+3, -2] Isn’t it even weirder in 2019? There is no reason why Kim Saeron, who was young and had a bright future ahead of her, would date a man 12 years older than her. I don't believe it.

 

10. [+6, -3] Kim Soohyun also looks younger than now

 

Source: (1)

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post