Jang Da Ah “My goal is to get rid of ‘Jang Wonyoung’s sister label'"


 

 

New actress Jang Da Ah (real name Jang Jinyoung, 22), who first became known as 'Ive Jang Wonyoung's older sister', completed her successful acting debut with 'Pyramid Game'.  

 

In an interview conducted at a cafe in Palpandong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 28th, Jang Da Ah expressed her thoughts on her debut as an actress, saying, “I was grateful and happy to be able to debut with a good work and a good character after dreaming of becoming an actress for a long time.”  

 

In the series, she plays Baek Harin, the highest-ranking student in class 5 of the second grade who is loved by everyone. Baek Harin is a duplicitous character who hides her cunning despite her always kind and dignified appearance. 

 

Jang Da Ah said, “I wasn’t worried about the fact that the character in the drama was a villain. She was such an attractive character, and I prepared her performance keeping in mind how to show viewers the character of Baek Harin, who has a dual side. “If you hate Harin more than anyone else, from my perspective, it would be a better response than anyone else,” she said. 

 

Jang Da Ah, born in 2001, is famous as the older sister of Ive Jang Won-young. She majored in Korean dance at an arts high school and became known as a 'visual sister' even before her debut. 

 

About her sister, she said, “I hoped (that she was Jang Wonyoung’s older sister) not to be known, but it was made public against my will,” and added, “If I establish myself as an actress as time goes by in my future acting career, I think the qualifiers will naturally gradually disappear. “I hope that one day, I will get rid of the title of  ‘Jang Won-young's sister.'"


 

KNETIZENS REACTION:


New actress Jang Da-ah (real name Jang Jin-young, 22), who first became known as 'Ive Jang Won-young's older sister', completed her successful acting debut with 'Pyramid Game'.

1. It's not even a big deal 
 

2. But they look so similar haha

 

3. Hahaha even if she didn't say anything, a post would have been made with their resemblance hahaha

 

4. Isn't it better to coolly admit that you owe it to your younger sister and say that you will work harder in the future?

 

5. But they look so similar that I thought they would become known at any time haha. I look forward to her acting in the future!!

 

6. It's just something they always say when a celebrity's family debuts, so why are the comments like this?
 

7. They look so similar. Their face shape is the same too

 

8. Even if it wasn't revealed, I think people would have recognized the resemblance haha

 

9. I like her because she’s good at acting and pretty


10. To be honest, she got this much attention and was cast because she was Jang Wonyoung's older sister


Source: (1)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post