[instiz] KNETIZENS TALK ABOUT RED VELVET IRENE's VISUAL WHEN SHE FIRST DEBUTED


'I don't know because I wasn't in the community at that time.'

 

'I think there have been a lot of posts saying that she was really pretty'

 

 

KNETIZENS REACTION:


1. Every time there was a comeback, YouTubers' cover makeup came up, her styling received attention, and her faces became a hot topic

2. Weren't she famous in the music industry? She debuted because she was pretty  

 

3. Yeah, she became known from the start because of her face  

 

4. She was on the real-time chart trend on her debut day

 

5. She was an all-time legend. If it weren't for that incident in the middle, she would still be now

 

6. Out of the ordinary 
 

7. Wasn't she the top until the controversy arose?

 

8. I still think Irene is the most beautiful among celebrities... Haha, only her face

 

9. I still think she's the top when it comes to looks

 

10. At that time, I was in middle school, and the day Red Velvet's 'Happiness' music video came out, our school was all over Irene... And I also remember being surprised to see Irene's face in the music video on my way to school...

 

original post: (1)     


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post