[theqoo] KNETIZENS PRAISE BAE SUZY's NATURAL BEAUTY AT BLUE DRAGON FILM AWARDS

 

 

KNETIZENS' COMMENTS:


1. The prettiest in Korea 

2. Wow, she's crazy, even the atmosphere is amazing 

 

3. Suzy is Suzy... 

 

4. I was really impressed as soon as I saw her

 

5. So innocent and gorgeousㅠㅠ

 

6. I feel like I'm looking at Kim Taehee...she looks so perfect
 

7. She speaks so well. What can I say about how pretty she is... she's really classy

 

8. I watched Park Jinyoung's congratulatory stage, but I forgot everything when I saw Suzy's face

 

9. I think Suzy is the prettiest among all female idols so far

 

10. She's so beautiful that I can't help but admire her. She's on a whole different level from the kids her age who had plastic surgery and procedures

 

11. The moment Suzy appeared, I was amazed by her voice. She's usually pretty, but why is she so pretty today?

 

12. Does Suzy know the feeling of not being pretty? No, she will never know

 

13. How does her skin look so transparent? That dress suits her well

 

Source: (1)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post