Bangless Liz Wows Fans With Her Beauty

 

 

 

IVE has released the fourth concept photo for their upcoming comeback. 

 

The 2nd mini album " IVE SWITCH" will be released on April 29th at 6pm.  


In the pictures, IVE member Liz impressed fans with her beauty, especially with her new hairstyle. This is the first time since her debut, she revealed a 'no bangs' look.


 

KNETIZENS REACTION:


New actress Jang Da-ah (real name Jang Jin-young, 22), who first became known as 'Ive Jang Won-young's older sister', completed her successful acting debut with 'Pyramid Game'.

1. [+46, -0]  Since she got rid of her bangs, her facial features are more visible
 

2. [+44, -0] It's a wig, so it feels a bit unnatural, but it's pretty because it shows her face, and I think she's pretty

 

3. [+32, -0] She's so pretty

 

4. [+24, -0] She looks somewhat like Ningning. Is it because they both look like cats?

   

5. [+8, -1] I thought it was Ningning

 

6.  [+7, -0] For a moment I thought it was Lee Seo

 

7. [+6, -0] I'm a fan, but when I first saw her, I thought it was Lee Seo, but I didn't recognize her because she lost weight

 

8. [+6, -0] But I don't know whose face it is... It seems like the editing was done too heavily

 

9. [+6, -0] I thought it wasn't Liz

 

10.  [+1, -0] I thought it was Ningning... so pretty

 

Source: (1)

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post