Actress Han So Hee Hid All Blog Posts Following Her Controversial Relationship Reveal

 

'I don’t know if it’s private or deleted..  It's a space where fans can communicate with each other, but it's disappointing.'

 

 

KNETIZENS REACTION:


1. I think it might be a good idea to close it for a while
 

2. I hope Han Sohee stays strong ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Fighting

 

3. Just erase it completely, don't respond anymore, and live happily ever after... I feel so sorry for Han Sohee

 

4. Good job. I think staying away from the internet for a while will be good for your mental health

 

5. No matter who she dates or not, why is this happening? This incident only shows netizens’ madness

 

6. Please know that there are many people cheering you on~ Take care of your mental health
 

7. I liked Han Sohee after reading this blog post, but it's a shame. I'll support her 

 

8. This is not about mental strength or weakness. If any normal person experiences something like this, their daily life can be shaken

 

9. I think everyone gets too emotional about other people’s relationships


10. Han Sohee, I hope you stay strong. As time goes by, experiencing something like this will become an experience and help you become mentally stronger. I support you


original post: (1)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post