[instiz] IT'S AWKWARD BECAUSE IRENE ISN'T STANDING IN THE CENTER

 


'For a moment, I though they weren't RV'

 

 

KNETIZENS REACTION:


1. The photo looks a bit awkward
 

2. This photo of Seulgi is so pretty 

 

3. They don't look like Red Velvet in the picture. At first, I thought Seulgi was Irene

 

4. It's actually better... than having the abusive person take over as the center haha

 

5. In terms of size, it seems that the short member is stable at the center

 

6. That's because Irene always stands in the center... Of course it looks awkward. This is the first time I stand in a different formation, so I'm not used to it
 

7. Wow, but since Seulgi is in the middle, it catches my eye... … So pretty... …

 

8. Wow, Irene really looks like some kind of AI

 

9. I think it would have been better if Irene was at the center in that photo 

 

10.It seems like the center is definitely important. Irene catches my eye

 

original post: (1)     

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post