Knetizens React To Hyeri's Instagram Reveal

 



 

Knetizens share their opinion over Hyeri's Instagram update. 

 

KNETIZENS REACTION:


1. She will meet a better person. Fighting
 

2. Be happy, Hyeri.. Next time you will meet a good manㅠ

 

3. Just two female celebrities get criticized for no reason

 

4. I support Hyeriㅠㅠㅠ She may be upset, but I hope she cheers up

 

5. They dated for 8 years, but the guy didn't even end things properly, so they got into this mess

 

6. As someone who was in a long-term relationship and it broke up, I really understand Hyeri’s feelings ㅠㅠ 
 

7. Ryu was at fault. I only feel sorry for Hyeri and Han Sohee

 

8. Hyeri hasn't finished sorting out her feelings. Ugh... I hope everyone moves forward

 

9. Looking at it all, Han So-hee and Hyeri are not at fault. Only Ryu Jun-yeol is trash


10. Hyeri, I completely understand your position. Let’s make sure to file a complaint


11. If they said they would talk more in November, but then met Han So-hee in November, started a relationship, and started dating in January, Hyeri would be upset. 


12. I understand Hyeri's position so much that I'm upset. 4 months in a long-term relationship is not a long period of time... There are many people who take their time and reunite after 6-8 months


Original post: (1)

 


 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post