Actress Han So Hee Makes Her Instagram Account Private

 

Actress Han So Hee makes her Instagram account private, following the confirmation of her relationship with Ryu Jun Yeol.

 

 

KNETIZENS REACTION:


1. Cheer up Han Sohee
 

2. Huh...no, but was Han Sohee's profile picture originally like that?

 

3. In this case, I feel upset and sad because I see Han Sohee hurt so badly..ㅠㅜ

 

4. It is absurd that Han So Hee is criticized for responding without any fault

 

5. This seems to be another example of true netizen madness

 

6. I support Han So Hee. I will be a fan from now on
 

7. Falling in love is not a sin...

 

8. It feels like Han So Hee is taking over Ryu Jun Yeol's bad image

 

9. I guess it's because of the hate comments. She'll open it again later


10. There are a lot of really bad comments on Instagram ㅠㅠ


original post: (1)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post