[theqoo] TWICE's Airport Photo Where All 9 Members Have Different Styles But They All Look Pretty


 

KNETIZENS' COMMENTS:

 

1. Jihyo, Mina, and Dahyun have pretty tastes

2. Momo is sexy, so pretty 

 

3. Wow, Jeongyeon is crazy. I can clearly see that boyish vibe

 

4. Everyone is so pretty, cool and cute

 

5. I like Jeongyeon and Dahyun’s style! They're all pretty though haha

 

6. Chaeyoung looks so coldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
 

7. Nayeon is so cute haha. The coat is pretty

 

8. Nayeon and Dahyun’s fashion is my taste

 

9. Someone is only wearing socks


10. Among them, Sana seems to be the prettiest these days


11. Nayeon, Momo, and Dahyun’s clothes are pretty


12. I thought Tzuyu was the prettiest, but now I see that Sana and Mina are both prettier


13. They're all really pretty in different ways, and the outfits are all sponsored, so it's fun to look at them


Source: (1)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post