[theqoo] RED VELVET IRENE & SEULGI DRIVE NETIZENS CRAZY WITH THEIR CHALLENGE WITH SEVENTEEN


 

KNETIZENS' COMMENTS:

 

1. Wow, the combination is amazing! 

2. I was waiting for this

 

3. This is my first time seeing Irene participate in a challenge like that

 

4. Wow RV in Hybe...???

 

5. OMG !!! The combination is amazing haha ​​I love it

 

6. It's so refreshing and so good
 

7. I laughed at the end ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 

8. The last shot is cute haha. They're good at it

 

9. The combination is really fresh and everyone dances well


10. Haha, I guess I wasn't the only one who found it fascinating


11. Seulgi is also a good dancer. It’s a good combination, right? 


12. Irene, you dance much better than I thought


13. Oh, they fit together well as a unit~  


original post: (1)

 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post