[theqoo] EUNWOO DRIVES NETIZENS CRAZY WITH HIS KISS SCENE IN THE DRAMA 'A GOOD DAY TO BE A DOG'

 


 

 

Episode 8 💋

The kiss scene is so sweet ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

KNETIZENS' COMMENTS:

 

1. Cha Eunwoo is really really good 

2. Screaming

 

3. Eunwoo, are you crazy?

 

4. Wow, Cha Eunwoo's eye smile is divine

 

5. How does a person look like that?

 

6. Eunwoo’s smile is crazy
 

7. Cha Eunwoo’s use of his body has improved????????? 

 

8. I keep thinking about it and coming to see it again.. This is my first time, really

 

9. I have to watch it secretly at dawn


10. I came to see it again... I want to see it in high definition...


11. Cha Eunwoo's melodrama atmosphere is so good that I'm going crazy


12. I came to see it one more time before going to bed


13. I started laughing without even realizing it. I'm jealous of Park Kyu-young


original post: (1)



 

 

 

 

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post