[theqoo] BTS JUNGKOOK WITH SUPER CUTE BANGS

 

 



 



Why are the clothes like that lol?2. The clothes... are terrible3. Seriously, don’t dress your idols in Louis Vuitton4. Except for the one on the left, their clothes all look weird.. 

Jungkook at Incheon airport, returning to South Korea from Japan

 

 

KNETIZENS' COMMENTS:


1. Oh so cute 

2. He really looks like a baby💜

 

3. I feel like my heart will explode. He's so cuteㅠㅠ 

 

4. The straight bangs are adorable haha

 

5. I guess I'm the only one who got older

 

6. Wow, it really feels like the beginning of his debut
 

7. ㅠㅠㅠㅠJungkook has become younger again

 

8. He went abroad and left his age behind

 

9. Those round black eyes are really pretty


10. No, it's so cute. He looks really cute. He's really cool when it's on stage

 

11. Oh my gosh, how cute is he? It's not the same face I saw during the World Cup haha

 

12. Jungkook has always been like this, so now when he thinks he's really grown up, he looks young again haha

 

13. I remember Jungkook who said he cut it because he wanted to look cute haha. He's still cute, Jungkook.

 

Source: (1)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post