Hyeri Reveals To Weight 54KG And Declares That She Is Going On A Diet

 Hyeri, who was continuing the mukbang, said, "I feel full. It's upsetting." In response, the production team asked, "Isn't it because you've been dieting? How long do you have to keep dieting? If this continues, won't you disappear?" 

 

Hyeri replied, "I have to lose a lot of weight for the next project," and announced, "But I've gained a lot of weight. I'll reveal the InBody I did the day before yesterday."  

 

The results of the InBody test that Hyeri disclosed were a weight of 54.1kg, skeletal muscle mass of 22.2kg, and body fat percentage of 25%. Regarding this, Hyeri stated, "This is my reality."  

 

Furthermore, Hyeri revealed her previous InBody records, saying, "This was when I first started dieting." Before dieting, Hyeri weighed 57.2kg, had skeletal muscle mass of 21.7kg, and body fat percentage of 30%. 

 

Hyeri said, "This was when I recorded with Jisso. I lost 3kg back then, but I'm not losing weight now," and announced, "I'll really work hard on my diet to show the change."      

 

 

KNETIZENS' COMMENTS:

 

1. Hyeri has great proportions 


Espa Carina and actor Lee Jae-wook have broken up.New actress Jang Da-ah (real name Jang Jin-young, 22), who first became known as 'Ive Jang Won-young's older sister', completed her successful acting debut with 'Pyramid Game'. 1. Wow... The kids who cursed must feel at ease now...

2. She doesn't look like she's 54 kilos. Celebrities are different

 

3. I’m jealous that her face doesn’t gain weight.. Her face is really small

 

4. I'm 1cm taller and the weight is the same, but why does Hyeri look so much thinner... I guess muscle mass is important ㅠㅠ

 

5. They say it's because of the next work, but what's the problem? I think it's great that actors add and lose weight depending on their roles

 

6. If you're 168cm and 54cm, isn't that just healthy skinny?
 

7. If 57kg is considered fat, then Korea's standards are crazy

 

8. Because she is a celebrity, standards may be different

 

9. I can't tell if she's gained weight because her face is small, but she's just so pretty


10. You still look really pretty. I don't know what role it is, but I hope you don't get hurt. Fighting


Source: (1)


 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post