Apparently, Aespa Winter Is Toreta's New Model


 



Hint: Blonde hair + Winter + 010101 

 

It seems like Winter will be the new CF model for the 'TORETA' drink brand.

 

KNETIZENS REACTION:


New actress Jang Da-ah (real name Jang Jin-young, 22), who first became known as 'Ive Jang Won-young's older sister', completed her successful acting debut with 'Pyramid Game'.

1. It suits her well
 

2. I'm looking forward to it

 

3. I like Toreta, and the model is good too

 

4. It's strange that she was born on January 1, 2001. Is she a cartoon character?

 

5. Wow, it suits her well. It would be nice if she sang the logo song too

 

6. There is also Toreta Zero. Are you planning to promote that as well? 
 

7. It's perfect...you chose the model well

 

8. I want to see her soon!!

 

9. From now on, I’ll only drink Torreta ㅠㅠㅠ 


10. Is it coming out as a refreshing advertisement? Oh, I’m really looking forward to itr


Source: (1)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post