[theqoo] JANG WONYOUNG DRIVES NETIZENS CRAZY WITH HER SUPERIOR BEAUTY IN JAPAN

Wonyoung At Amuse Pop Up Store In Japan










KNETIZENS' COMMENTS:


1. Wow, Japanese people saw a living doll

2. Model-like proportions and an idol-like face

 

3. Just seeing Wonyoung makes me happy

 

4. I really want to call her a princess haha ​​I want to create a country for her ㅠㅠ

 

5. Wow, how can you be a legend every time?

 

6. It's clear that she's of a different race than me... She's beautiful beyond the human world
 

7. She's the person who fits the word 'idol' best

 

8. Let's say she's really our country's princess

 

9. Honestly, when I think of born-to-be idols, the only one that comes to mind is Jang Wonyoung...

 

10. It really feels like a state visit from a princess

 

11. No seriously, how can she come out like that on a phone camera...? She's shockingly pretty every time I see her

 

12. It seems like she knows how to look pretty as an idol and she shows it very well. She looks pretty no matter what she does haha

 

13. I think this is what real professional idols are like. Every time I see them, I get the feeling that they are sincere and hard-working in their work

 

Source: (1)

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post