Baby Monster's Ahyeon Receives Many Reactions Saying Her Image Is Similar To Jennie's

 


 


Jeong Ahyeon, born in 2007.

A lot of people say that even her singing and rapping stage manners remind her of Jennie. 

I think I know why Yang Hyun-suk waited for Ahyeon...

 

KNETIZENS' COMMENTS:

 

1. All I can think of is T-ara’s Jiyeon


Espa Carina and actor Lee Jae-wook have broken up.New actress Jang Da-ah (real name Jang Jin-young, 22), who first became known as 'Ive Jang Won-young's older sister', completed her successful acting debut with 'Pyramid Game'. 1. Wow... The kids who cursed must feel at ease now...

2. Ahyeon looks like Jenny and Chiquita looks like Lisa

 

3. I don't know if they resemble each other, but they are attractive

 

4. The feeling of performing on stage is a bit like Jennie. Rather than the external elements being similar, the feeling is more like Jennie

 

5. I think she imitates her facial expressions a lot haha

 

6. Jennie + Heo Yunjin + Jihyo
 

7. The faces are completely different, but the expressions are similar

 

8. Am I the only one who sees Jihyo and Tzuyu?

 

9. Her skills are so good that I keep looking at her these days ㅜㅜ I want to see Ahyeon more often with her own image rather than being mentioned as someone who reminds me of her


10. The faces may be different, but both are images created by YG... so it's natural that they overlap


Source: (1)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post